Tuesday, May 25, 2010

When I grow up. . .

Trent: I want to be a scientist-any kind of scientist, an author, and an inventor. I have to work really hard to get good grades.

Josef: I want to be five things: a scientist, police officer, basketball player, football player and a builder.

Walter: I would like to be a science and math teacher. I want to work as a scientist. Then I want to become a teacher after I retire.

Brooke: I want be to be a pretty, strong scientist and a pretty princess.

Can you tell that being a scientist is a big thing at our house?

For the record, these responses were not coached. I don't care what my kids do as long as it is good, honest work.

2 comments:

  1. I think maybe they are wanting to be just like their daddy....how cute is that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! Cute post.

    ReplyDelete