Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Haircut Saga

So last week, Brooke had four haircuts in 4 days. Two illicit and two legit. On Sunday, Trent and Jonathan were experimenting and snipped a big section of Brooke's hair to her shoulders. When I discovered the carnage, I took her to the beauty shop, where she was given a cute shoulder-length bob. It was a cute cut and still maintained a lot of styling possibilities. On Wednesday Brooke cut her own hair. When she cut it, she hacked it above her ears. I started crying when I saw the damage. So we got in the car again, and went to the salon, this time hauling all the kids. She ended up with this cute cut and looks like a pixie. But I am SO done with haircuts.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. I know from experience that the hair does grow back, but it doesn't eliminate the heartache when you first see the damage. I might just have to send my kids to beauty school with the number of times that they have cut each other's hair. It does look really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were relatively lucky; there's a family in our ward with 2 little girls and she ended up with a true Tinkerbell cut! Barely anything left. Sorry you had to deal with that. *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete