I've been doing pretty well, emotionally, after my miscarriage. But every once in a while, I have little moments that really hurt. I'm trying not to bury those feelings, nor dwell on them, but acknowledge them.
Yesterday, I was leaning over Brooke's bed, helping her make it and had one of those moments. The reality that I am not pregnant hit me again. If I were still pregnant, I would be about 18 weeks. By then, my belly would be swelling and showing. My clothes wouldn't fit. We would probably know the gender of the baby and we would be making plans.
I don't understand why it happened, but it did. It's altered my course for a bit. I'm not sure what lies in the future for us. But I'm okay.
I understand. Love and hugs to you and all the kids (Brent, too). Keep writing, I'm sure it helps to get it out. Love you.
ReplyDeleteTiffany, I did not know that you had suffered a miscarriage. I am so sorry. Sending my love.
ReplyDelete