I'm not normally a stress-eater, turning instead to sleep or the internet to quell my anxieties. But after wrestling with my checkbook (on the computer) this morning, the oreos were calling my name. I had accidentally deleted a reconciled transaction a few weeks earlier. I had fixed the item, but it messed up my bank balance, causing some major headaches today as I tried to reconcile a new statement. I fixed the error and am crossing both fingers that everything is okay now. Ironically enough, my husband called me this morning with profound thanks that I'm in charge of this household duty. It was his job in Sweden since everything was done online and in Swedish. Oh, the agony that he has missed!
The oreos were delicious and just right with milk.
that's funny tiff. makes me wish i had easier access to oreos! they're not so common in the uk!
ReplyDeleteI think I ate Oreos all of two times while living in Sweden. So they still remain a great treat!
ReplyDelete