So here are some of my favorite shots of Jonathan aka Chubba Bubba. I love his expressions. I love his eyes. I love his smile.
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Who can resist this face?
There are a million things I need to be doing right now, cleaning, preparing primary sharing time, making a chocolate cheesecake, pumping my milk, etc. But my computer is here and it is beautiful. It's so fast and it doesn't shut down in the middle of projects. I can also take pictures again and upload them. Life is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So here are some of my favorite shots of Jonathan aka Chubba Bubba. I love his expressions. I love his eyes. I love his smile.
I love his sweet cheeks. Yes, I am gushing. But really, with a baby like this, why wouldn't you gush?
So here are some of my favorite shots of Jonathan aka Chubba Bubba. I love his expressions. I love his eyes. I love his smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little boy! Wish we were closer to cuddle him too.
ReplyDelete