I used to trot around with my camera, almost as a third appendage. The last few months, I've hardly picked it up. I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't even have my camera with me when we celebrated Brooke's birthday. We had left it at our old house in preparation for taking pictures to show that we hadn't damaged the house. Anyhow, as we were singing to Brooke, Brent asks me, where's the camera? And I felt terrible that I was not capturing the 3rd birthday of my most adorable daughter. I'm thinking we are going to recreate the moment so that we'll have actual pictures. Because I hate it when you hear and see that parents have no pictures of their 3rd and 4th children. It's just sad.
But seriously, I think I have bad picture taking Karma. Yesterday, all the kids were outside playing with their dad in our beautiful yard. I grabbed my camera, intent on taking some great pictures. As I advanced toward the troops, Trent started screaming at the top of us lungs. When we finally met, Brent informed me that Trent had been stung by a wasp while Trent wailed in agony. I put away my camera and administered to my wounded patient. I suppose that was more important than those pictures I meant to capture. Maybe today is the day????
No comments:
Post a Comment