Monday, August 31, 2009

10 pounds

I haven't seen myself in a full-length mirror for several years. We simply did not have such a large mirror in our previous homes. Now, we have this great mirror in our bathroom. I like being able to see my entire outfit. However, the size of my pregnant belly is beginning to alarm me. I'm HUGE as in I'm afraid of what is going to happen in the next two months. Can I get any bigger? I don't think I can deliver a 10 pound baby. My largest baby, Josef, was 7 lb. 8 oz. I know for sure that I'm bigger now than I was the day I delivered Brooke. I'll have to take a picture and we can all start posting bets as to the size of the baby. But seriously, maybe I should stop looking at myself in the mirror.

2 comments:

  1. POST IT!!! Can't wait to see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it makes you feel any better, my biggest baby (Elizabeth 9 lbs 4 oz), was my easiest recovery! I can't wait to see a picture!

    ReplyDelete