My bag is packed. I've got clothes, baby clothes, lotion, magazines and movies.
The baby crib is ready. The crib set I made is set up and it looks adorable.
Tiny baby clothes are washed and folded in the drawers.
Newborn diapers and wipes are in the closet.
My freezer is stocked with ready-made meals, both homemade and purchased.
My bills are paid and the checkbook is up-to-date.
I've completed all my primary calling assignments.
I've done my work for the PTA and have arranged for my sub while I'm out.
I've written thank you cards for gifts I've received.
The boys have clean clothes and are on top of their homework.
I've arranged for babysitters and rides to activities.
In short, we're ready for this baby. I don't think I've ever been this prepared for a baby.
I'm so excited. Tomorrow I will no longer be pregnant and I'll officially have five children. WOW!
I'll post pictures and updates when possible.
Good luck! I know that after a couple it is old hat, but it is a new little one. We are excited for you (and a little jealous too).
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing, I was never that ready for any of mine. Good luck!
ReplyDelete