I have an induction scheduled on October 27th. Hard to believe that in one week, I'll be finished with this pregnancy! Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now, typically, I'm not one for induction, because it is much harder to labor that way. But for a variety of reasons, too many to list here, I asked to be induced. Given all the factors of my pregnancy my doctor agreed. My official due date is on November 1st, so this won't be too early.
I also visited the hospital where I will deliver. I had so many questions because the labor and delivery department is run very differently in Sweden. There are hot tubs in each labor room which I intend to use. Brent said I should get in the tub as soon as they give me the okay, otherwise, I probably won't get a chance to use it.
Good luck! I'll be praying for you. My sister Jeni is due with #4 (her first boy) about 4 weeks after you. She is hoping for an induction to coincide with Thanksgiving so my Mom can be there. I can't wait to see pictures of your new little boy!
ReplyDelete