
We went to Brooke's final pre-ballet class last Friday. We were treated to adorable little girls dancing with their teacher. Brooke kept getting distracted by us, but it was so fun to watch her. Notice all the bruises up and down her legs. Poor thing. I am biased but I think she was the prettiest girl in the class. Not the most graceful, but definitely the prettiest. Now I want to be a ballerina. Do you think it is ridiculous for a 33 year old woman to take beginner classes?
Oh, this is so cute! I can't wait to put Eliza in a dance class just to see what she does. She prances around here, twirling and tiptoeing all day long.
ReplyDeleteOh, and if you can find a class that takes 33 year olds as beginners, I'd go for it! I'd do it with you if I were nearby!
ReplyDelete