I know I am biased, but doesn't Jonathan have the prettiest eyes and skin? He is a very active baby and jabbers constantly. It is so fun to listen to him babble while playing in his crib or on the floor. He's not quite to the point of crawling, but gets on his knees and energetically rocks back and forth. I'm looking forward to the day but also dreading it. Mobility for my kids usually means the end of calm days and peaceful baby moments. The first year is usually a blissful one for me followed by 3 or 4 years of really, really hard work. Then they calm down around the time they go to kindergarten.
Not to bad of a picture with me, even without makeup. I think I look tired, which is to be expected. I've had too many late nights this week.

how fun (lemonade stand)! beautiful eyes . . . look like trent's when he was lying down . . . you look great! (sorry, in a rush)
ReplyDelete