2. Walter is currently reading the Guardians of Ga'hoole series by Kathryn Lasky. It's a fantasy series with owls as the characters.
3. Walter is a wiz at math.
4. Walter is nervous and worries about things. This keeps him up at night.
5. Walter turns 10 in October.
6. Even though Walter is rather shy with adults and people, he does very well with performing. He's singing in the chorus for his school's performance of "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat".
7. Walter likes taking apart things and manipulating legos and k'nex.
8. Walter is my pickiest eater.
9. Walter's favorite foods are bacon, pizza, ravioli, and anything sweet. He has a serious sweet tooth.
10. Walter is my messiest child with everything.

10???? I can't believe that. Of course I am still having a hard time coming to grips with the fact that I have been married 14 yrs and have an almost 14 yr old.
ReplyDelete