Sunday, May 17, 2009

Week 15: Thoughts on my pregnancy

I want to do a better job at remembering my pregnancy experiences with this baby. I'll try and post little updates weekly.

My belly has popped out a little, although I'm still at the awkward stage of not being quite big enough for maternity clothes, but too big for my regular clothes.

I eagerly await the time when I feel the first flutters of life. Each night I lay on my bed, concentrating on my uterus, hoping for those movements. I haven't felt anything yet. At my ultrasound in the beginning of April, the technician remarked on calm the baby was. I'm crossing my fingers hoping that means a less active, calm baby. If I were to put in an order for a baby, I would wish for a little girl who looks like me, with Josef's sweet personality. But we'll see.

I have an appointment with my ob on Tuesday. A week from Tuesday, I see the perinatologist for an ultrasound measuring the baby's growth.

Oh and I did get good news on Thursday. I tested negative for all the bad blood factors and lupus factors that negatively impact pregnancy. Yay!!!! Reason to celebrate.

1 comment: